INP 253: Recommendations
Take an active role in the prototyping process.
- During these sessions you are working with a team on a design problem and the result needs to be a team solution.
- You get out of these sessions what you put in, so get in there and start offering ideas!
Record your results.
- Ideas generated during these sessions could prove very helpful in the future, as you work on the projects or outside of our class work.
- Begin working on each project as soon as it is assigned.
- It will take time to arrive at an optimal solution to the problem presented and to think through the various scenarios involved.
Consult the examples.
- Use case examples are provided to help you learn and also to serve as a guide.
Be thorough and detailed.
- Use cases that are too high-level are not helpful to the developers.
- Use cases with too narrow a scope (not considering the various possible scenarios) are also not helpful to developers.
Finally, don't hesitate to contact me via email at email@example.com if you have questions or concerns about anything in the class.