Jason Withrow - INP Instructional Website
INP 203: Accessibility Inspection Description
Choosing a Partner
- For this deliverable you will be partnering with another student (together you turn in one document).
- The choice of your partner is up to you. However, your partner needs to differ from the people you worked with for the other deliverables.
Selecting a Website
- The two of you will choose a website for the accessibility inspection, based on the following criteria:
- The website contains at least 25 pages
- The website has transactional and/or forms-based functionality (e.g., registration, forms, checkout, etc.)
- The website contains subject matter appropriate to a school assignment
- Once you have chosen a website you must have the instructor approve the selection before you can proceed.
Content & Presentation
- Your inspection must address all the accessibility guidelines identified in class.
- Issues are categorized into high, medium, and low priorities.
- Practices to continue are noted.
- See the examples page for a sample Expert Review that shows the desired document presentation (although you should be aware that the issues explored in this document differ significantly) and links to two lectures about accessible markup.
- Make sure that all Accessibility Inspection Grading Criteria are satisfied.
- The accessibility inspection is due Week 14 (4/29) at the start of class.