Jason Withrow - INP Instructional Website
INP 153: About the User Experience Deliverables
Overview of the Deliverables
- Four user experience deliverables are created during the course of the semester, each worth 30 points.
- These are documents that user experience professionals (e.g., information architects, usability engineers, interaction designers) typically create.
- The four deliverables are (in the order they are assigned):
- Competitive Analysis
- Card Sorting Report
- Site Deconstruction
- Interface Redesign
Specifications, Grading Criteria, and Examples
- Detailed specifications for each deliverable will be linked from the class schedule (available once you are logged in).
- In addition to those specific details, general grading criteria for the deliverables are available.
- For sample documents see the examples page (available once you are logged in).